Monday, September 29, 2008

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The long awaited launch of Maximum Choppage 2 is only a couple of days away now and everyone is getting excited. Both Yenii and myself will be flying down there to be a part of it. Once again, I've been assigned to be part of the roving documentary team along with Jack. Everything should run a lot smoother this time around since I have a little experience under my belt from the last trip.

Yenii is on the reception with Sam Ly. She's helped Maria out with a lot of things in the past so she'll be the happy face that welcomes all our guests on the night.

Neither Yenii nor myself know what to expect since we haven't been apart of anything like this before. The activities I participated on my first trip with Laurent were completely different to what's planned for this trip. The one thing I can be certain of though, we'll have heaps of fun no matter what.

Again, I'll be crashing at Maria's place so a thanks in advance goes out to the Tran Clan.

Amongst all this hype, another purpose of my trip will be to discuss with both Maria and Tim, the direction Brisbane Rumble is headed in and what steps I need to take to better utilise the limited time we all have. They both are a wealth of knowledge that I'll be sure to make use of when Brisbane Rumble becomes more active.

I just want to make sure I get everything, not just completed, but completed right and up to everyone's standard and liking.

Anyway, the next time I blog will either be in Sydney or when I get back.

- B

No comments: